- If you didn't register yet, please do it here for free.
- Once you register a setup page will show up
- One of the first steps to go live is connecting your sales channels to TheMagicSync. For the setup you need to connect only your eBay site as source and Amazon as target - if you have more marketplaces, you can add them later on the channels section.
3.1 Choose your eBay country(will be your source) - if you sell in multi ebay sites, only the site you selected will be manage .
3.2 Click on "Connect your account", an eBay popup window will pop up
(Make sure you allow pop up to open on your browser)
The connection is secure and occur on eBay site. You need to enter your eBay Username and password - to allow the Magic Sync to interact with your eBay store.
3.3 Connect your Amazon marketplace - same as eBay.
- Choose a plan or you can stay on free trial plan.
** A paypal payment method need to be added, we won't charge you on the free plan, the free plan is forever free.
- You're almost finish, the step "Additional info about your store"
It is required from you to give us permission to look into your Amazon store, for reviewing your categories approvals and permission on Amazon.
- Finish! Our integration team will review your account and prepare your store for exporting and syncing - this step can take 2-20 hours and we will contact you once it's finished.
- You're ready to export!